Friday, December 4, 2009

He's Here!

It's Holly! Our baby boy was born at 5:55 a.m! It was love at first sight! He came out just as perfect as could be with a big set of crying lungs! Music to his daddy and my ears! He weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz and is 20 1/4 inches long! He is BEAUTIFUL! I know most of you know his name but we are waiting on one very special person who reads this blog to come to the hospital to be introduced in person before I share his name here!
In true Saul fashion, we forgot the camera cord to upload pictures but my dad who sat in the waiting room with Caleb's family all night, will be bringing it by later today and I promise to get pictures up! Before I go, I want to say a huge thank you to Caleb's aunt who stayed up with me all night while Caleb tried to get a few minutes of shut eye. We could not have done it without her and we are so happy to have shared that moment with her! :)
I will blog more later...I am exhausted...no sleep at all last night but worth every minute! He is with his daddy right now in the nursery getting his bath! I am trying to be patient but it is taking to long!

3 comments:

gallopingkm said...

We wished him a happy birthday on the news show today. Congratulations!! Powell is very proud!

Unknown said...

OMG I am running around the school bragging!! I can't wait to see my little "nephew". Love your belly pics on the blog, but that will be gone soon. We can have mommy aunt jp and baby workouts! We have to get fit for my wedding. LOVE YOU!!

Smith Family said...

Congratulations again- He's perfect!!! We are so excited for you all, enjoy every minute because as you know it goes by way to fast.