Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We Are Home!

Wow! What a whirlwind the last few days of our lives have been! We came home this past Sunday and have been adjusting to life as a family of three. We are so in love with our son and would not change everything we went through with my pregnancy for anything in the world. He is worth every minute of sickness, bed rest and pain that came from carrying him for nine months! Someone asked me if I would do it all over again and while I was pregnant, my answer was I dont know if I can go through it again, now...my answer is ABSOLUTELY! There are no words to describe the feeling of being a mommy and the love I feel for my husband and the perfect little miracle we created! :) Here are some pictures from the last few days. There will be more to come along with more specific updates about the happenings in our new life!
Monkey before getting ready to go home

Soooo sleepy!

Mommy cant get enough of the little man

All dressed and ready to go home! We watched football all afternoon and mommy says I was a good luck charm for the Dolphins! They beat the Pats! YAY!

I love sleeping on Daddy's chest. Mommy makes him wear breath right strips cause he snores! HA!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Ohmygosh, I am so in love wtih him! I can't believe how dark his hair is! So handsome...

Angela Madaras said...

What a sweet little man. Good job on getting him out safely Holly. I am proud of you! I am proud of you both. Caleb a father?? As his aunt it is hard for me to wrestle with this as I remember long nights staying up with him rocking to sleep. I can wait to meet Little lawson.

Love and Sleep,
Angela

Angela Madaras said...

whoops.meant to say I can NOT wait to meet him.
Angela