Thursday, December 3, 2009

Little Man

Caleb here, bare with me folks, Holly has more writing skills in here pinky finger, than I do in my entire body. Thats ok my job is done, I produced a son. Just kidding, I know my job is far from over. Its just getting started. We are now in our birthing room at Womens Hospital. Little man is due to make an appearance, I hope sooner than later, for Hollys sake. I am comfortable and Holly, well Holly is in labor. At 3:30pm we were seen at Doc Ross' office, we learned Holly had broken her water, and had progressed to 5cm dialated. Doc Ross proclaimed "looks like we are having a baby today." Holls and I were a bit taken back. We knew the day was coming, but didn't expect today. Fast forward 3 hours. Doc Ross' first visit. Still at 5cm Although the contractions are strong she has not progressed as quickly as Doc Ross would like. Pitocin has been ordered Holly is nervous as she has heard this is the drug of satan...hopefully it will progress her quickly and the pain wont be felt for long...if not...the epidural is ready when she asks for it!! She has been a trooper thus far. Until next time. Our son might be here by then...hopefully.
H and C

PS...This is Holly for a quick note...I would just like to say that my doctor is wearing scrubs and PINK HEELS! I LOVE HER! :)

No comments: