Friday, November 20, 2009

Pregnancy Quiz...Stolen from Hillary! :)

How far along are you: 36 weeks 3 days (sorry for the poor photography skills...no husband to take the picture and everytime I tried to turn off the flash it would automatically turn itself back on...so I gave up..this is as good as it gets at this point people...haha)

Maternity Clothes? Well...yes however the shirt I have on in this picture is not maternity and while I know I am stretching it to the brim...it is still comfortable and that is what matters most to me right now. Although most of the other clothes I wear are all maternity.

Sleep? HAHAHAHAHAHA! What is that? I know that my body is preparing me for what lies ahead however...peeing 14 times in one night is a bit rediculous don't you think? At least I am getting used to not sleeping before little man arrives though!

Best Moment this week? Relaxing as much as possible. Although I am getting really bored with this moderate bed rest stuff...it has been nice to relax. I got so bored today that I printed color by numbers off the internet to try and entertain myself...HAHAHA...I suppose that is the teacher in me coming out...either that or the complete craziness of cabin fever!

Movement: Oh yes...he is having a party in my belly...it is a little scary looking sometimes!

Gender: OH BOY!

Labor Signs: Yep...as of Tuesday...3+ cm dilated and 80% effaced, intensifying contractions and well I wont go into anymore detail...Unfortunately for me...only being at 36 weeks does not allow me the fun of walking into the hospital and saying...TAKE HIM OUT! I am just going with the flow..he will come when he is ready! :)

Stretch Marks: NOPE! :)

Belly Button in or out: SIGH...Out...but it is better than the stretch marks!

Cravings/Aversions: My only two aversions left right now are steak and the smell of make-up. Cravings as of this week...still Icees and for the first time in a long time...Chic-Fil-A waffle fries (something not so healthy as opposed to my carrot, apple and eggplant craving the entire pregnancy)

What I miss: My pre-pregnancy jeans. I have never gone this long when the weather has turned without my fave pair of jeans...maybe before winter is over I will be able to squeeze into them for a day or two...here's to dreaming! Oh yeah and Advil liqui-gels...those things kill a headache in a minute and man what I would give for two to kill this headache I have now...haha!

What I am looking forward to: Well let's see...LITTLE MAN being HERE...I suppose he could come any day now but although his daddy and I cannot wait to meet him, we know he could stand a little more time inside...but patience is getting harder and harder to come by especially with nothing to do but sit around the house!

Weekly Wisdom: Blogging has helped me feel so much better about everything that is happening right now...why did I stop doing this for so long?? And also...I love my husband more than anything in this world...he has been the most supportive person throughout this entire pregnancy and just when I think he is going to crack...he steps up and does something even more amazing than he has before! He has been through just as much as I have these past months yet puts me first over everything else! LOVE HIM! :)

Milestones: Finishing the nursery. I will post pictures in my next blog...got to keep you coming back for something! :)

No comments: