Friday, November 20, 2009

Pictures from the past 8 months...

So I am finally uploading some pictures to this blog...lets face it...words without pictures are no fun! I am going to group the photos in a few different entries so that it doesnt get to be to much...and because well...I like them to be organized in categories...NESTING MUCH?? The following pictures are from our trip to Atlanta in September. We went down to visit Caleb's dad and to go to the Dolphins/Falcons game. We were supposed to win that game but well...haha!

The trip was great; however the Falcons fans are TERRIBLE! I guess they dont call it the dirty south for nothing...and by dirty I mean...trying to kick a pregnant woman down the stairs as we were exiting the stadium. Oh well...he and his alcohol induced stuper missed and there was no harm done...Never again will I attend a game in Atlanta though.
Outside the Stadium (This was our little man's first NFL game...he enjoyed himself but not the outcome...haha)

Unfortunately...this is what the Falcons did to the Fins...BOOO!

View from out seats



No comments: